Intro

Hello readers , Enjoy reading and follow and stuff.Oh yea , don't forget to comment or something to let me know your here , heck C-box me if you must.It might be boring but hell its my life not yours.Project Playlist became a bitch so no more song to listen to but still , Enjoy.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Unstressed

I don't really care honestly about SPM.I am studying hard and late everyda~ weekday.Weekends are my chilling days.Come on people its only 2 days of rest.I will try my best to get 5-7 credits nothing more and nothing less.I pray hard and sincerely to God that He will give me stregth to pass through this tribulation without any problem.

I wanted to post about installation night but I was studying hard and FB-ing kinda hard but todays a weekend so I can do it now.But I prefer a list of thing.I love list don't you?

Anywheres here's the low-down:

1.Installation Night was Effing boring wished I didnt go.I can 'wash eyes' anywhere I go.Like the words of my best friend
I regretted going..
I want 3 hours of my life back!! >.<
And my money!


But yea I really enjoyed drinking with my buds.Drank some Long Island Ice Tea or something like that.Its a heavy mixture of liquir (I think this is how you spell it) and some kind of honey ale or something.Then we payed for 2 mugs of beer but the guy was nice enough to give one pitcher.We all cheap skate , we all share share money buy.Kesian my dude payed for most of it :(.Anyways soon after we returned Installation Night ended.We made tons of noise in the lobby before we heard that Nelson and the gang was on the beach with tons of beers and being us we terus wanna ikut.I drank 3 cans Jeremiah drank 1 and Neil drank 3 also.In the end we left , follow Jeremiahs car home.Both Jeremiah and Neil looked like cooked prawns hahahaa no offence guys.

2.Studying really hard.

3.Studying really really hard

4.Working on my story on my free time:~

-Sunsets On Your Rooftops
-City of Infection
-Diary Of A Madman *new*

5.BuhBye :D

1 comment:

  1. hahaha nice...and i want to be in the brest cancer awareness thing...not only for women ya' know! male breast cancer oso got bhaaaa!

    ReplyDelete