Intro

Hello readers , Enjoy reading and follow and stuff.Oh yea , don't forget to comment or something to let me know your here , heck C-box me if you must.It might be boring but hell its my life not yours.Project Playlist became a bitch so no more song to listen to but still , Enjoy.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bada Bada

So happy oh on Friday.Me and the dude's (Frenny , Jeremiah , Neil) went to jam :DD.After school , Neil , Jeremiah and I went to Jeremiah's house.Play some guitar , memorize lyrics (which I forgot soon during the jamming session) , go internet , TRAIN JEREMIAH'S ROCK LEGENDS (WHICH HE STILL DOESN'T DO , COME ONE MAN!!) , then we trip British nobles with the accents and tea cup holding aswell as cake eating.Haha funny :P.Soon after we ikut bas to library to pick up Frenny then we ikut bas again to Star City.

Went to a jamming studio called "Wave" I think -.-".Anywho , we jammed till teda lagu and play random stuff.Then I spend the gang makan nasi ayam CP because because because I finally pass my math without any help or meniru (not that I do that) , I AM GETTING SMARTER.

Saturday was kinda ok , went to Education Fair.Which for a fact I gave ton of shit about but my ego just told me to say "I am here to check the chicks bha" "I wanna wash eyes" , yea right Francis , you give this shit more attention then your own family.Guess I really wanna leave the house and your just a egoistic maniac.No Hotel Management stuff , neway I already wanna go Taylors College.Check check nothing was found and we blur for awhile.Until I saw that RMIT College had Media and something something.

We talked to this guy named Peter Sorenson , he really is nice able to tolerate our dire silence and maluness to ask questions.Haha I realized that I kinda balik balik ask the same questions.We talked to him for a whole freaking hour and I enjoyed every minute of it.Nothing else interesting happened.

Now today , was boring went to church.Then go out to buy slacks for Installations Night on the 24th (which I don't have a date for and I am not even bothered to find one cause I think I will just hang with my mates) and the pengawas something on the 23rd.All together the prices for the ticket is RM95.BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH , cause of that my gaji from working for my dad is gone.My mum used RM200 and I used RM200 and I only have RM100 which will now be deducted to only RM5.Damn sometimes I gotta forbid my family from using my money but I am too damn nice to them.

BADA BADA!!
Si Francess almost broke off with Aaron Totu.I wanted to advice her but Jared kept making me loose my concentration.In the end I kept giving teda2 advice.But I told her in the end , that one week will last a lifetime if you do not confront him.Or something llike that.

Then I online the whole day.

BYEBYE BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment