Intro

Hello readers , Enjoy reading and follow and stuff.Oh yea , don't forget to comment or something to let me know your here , heck C-box me if you must.It might be boring but hell its my life not yours.Project Playlist became a bitch so no more song to listen to but still , Enjoy.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sparks

INSTALLAYSION NIGHT..
No fuss I am just stressing you out.
I know what I am gonna do and wear.
I mostly know who I am gonna meet and hopefully newly meet so I am good.
I wanna dance :D
like crazy

Kay I'm not gonna say much here but some sparks that hit me when I was literally on my bed facing the ceiling thinking bout life and what the hell was I gonna do with some plans I have.But ok here's the deal I need actors and actresses that aren't "ee don't wanna act lah" or "are you sure I can meh?" material.I know tons of you got potential just that you need confidence.Neway here are some of my movie making plans (though I still wanna be a Chef , this still could be a side job)

Plan 1:A Zombie movie.
Basically a movie with cool guns blazing effects and limb tearing as well as the fun of being a infected as a zombie.This movie needs quite a high of money.I didn't say this was a no-budget movie just a low-budget movie.Come to think of it I never said anyhing at all.Anywho , long story short some survivors try to outlive the infection for 10 days.Movie could be approximately 1 hour or not maybe more.It is kinda based on the book I am writing "The City Of Infection" Google it up and you will find it (I AM SERIOUS!).More info on the next post (Its late and I am lazy to type all of it)

Plan 2:An action movie


Just a 10-20 minute movie with tons of action.Something like one man against an organisation that made him , made friends , conspiracy , friends die , pissed off , yada yada.A kinda cliche movie but will be in my own way.More info soon.

Plan 3:A breast cancer awareness video
The title says it all honestly.A sweet and short film on the support of breast cancer awareness and that awesome ribbon :DD

Plan 4:A Romance movie/series

Nothing like "The Hills" just a very cheap rip-off of it :P.This one is on the waiting list far down :P Does that make sense?


There are more plans but I am too lazy to type it all in.So anyway yea thats the basic things in my mind right now.Gonna make plan 3 work this month , so yea I need actors.

Cherrio People

No comments:

Post a Comment