Intro

Hello readers , Enjoy reading and follow and stuff.Oh yea , don't forget to comment or something to let me know your here , heck C-box me if you must.It might be boring but hell its my life not yours.Project Playlist became a bitch so no more song to listen to but still , Enjoy.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Future Plans

Having tons of exams now , can't concentrate on the little things.Yet everyday I keep telling myself to study and set time limits but I don't follow them.I such a jackass.My exams are going quite well but I didnt study I use mostly logic to answer the questions but I know that wont get me far.But I will try harder now.

2 weeks has passed since I last exersiced.Shit that sucks , I need to talk to Jude Macson about this.He is like my cardio fitness teacher.Banyak lah terjadi but I malas say.

Im not gonna rant about studying no more.If you read my last few post its full of bullshit about why I not studying.Better do it then complain about it.


Hmm , my teacher is in Kuala Lumpur and he got lots and lots of work.So he wont be able to help me to set the grammar correction and some awesome BOMBASTIC words.Makes me sad.Hopefully can publish before the beginning of November , which for a fact is SPM month.So at least chapter 1 and 2 can keep you guys busy , owh well I can promise you this that this story is going to be marvelously magnificient.Hahaha I dnt think we can use that as a sentence.

Haih , installation night , nuff said.4 schools , All Saints , Convent , La Salle and I dunno.Hmm wanna go or not? I wanna support Frenny Freddy cause he is performing but I just dnt think that I am feeling party-ish and no not because I have no date :P.

Owh ya , I wanna make video.Just one guy and one girl and a 3 men/women crew.Gonna use a simple camera.Actually belum minta again :/.Jeremiah! Borrow your mum's Nikon Coolpix! Its gonna be awesome.So be supportive.Imma set the people soon anyway.

Astalavista Baybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment