Intro

Hello readers , Enjoy reading and follow and stuff.Oh yea , don't forget to comment or something to let me know your here , heck C-box me if you must.It might be boring but hell its my life not yours.Project Playlist became a bitch so no more song to listen to but still , Enjoy.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Goodnight Nurse

Hey guys and gals , Lama never update.It has been because of SPM and all.No time to do update or whatever.

Anywho , SPM is going better than I thought cause I studied hard and I played hard.So I guess my balanced mind helped me keep some composure during the exams.The "SUPER SUPER STRICT RULES" seem to be nothing but crap.The don't look anything as serious as ex-form 5 people say , you Liars! Now only 3 more subjects Biology , Chemistry and Physics.I am confident to get A or B for Chemistry and B or C for Biology but for Physics I think I will settle for C or D.

Enough about that , on to my hobbies.Recently I made a muzzle flash , using nothing but a webcam.If you don't know what muzzle flashes are than you better check on youtube.com for more info.I think you can get the picture.I uploaded it into youtube.com but I think it sucked but hell it was a first try.Then I deleted it cause I wanna make it better.Then my stories that I am writing , all not updated at all , enough said.My movie scripts are all in the process.MOVIE?! You say? Yes a movie check here for more info.

Personal life time.Yeap nothin to say here cept that me and Jeremiah are not friends anymore.Fault saya lagi.I apologized but honestly speaking I never want him to forgive me again , deep down he hates me so I will say it here that I only am sensitive on him because he doesn't give me much attention like I do for him but yea I won't say anymore.So he can leave me behind and avoid me from his life now.The Francis Klassen's chapter in his life has ended but yea we can still "hi hi" , if I or he feels like it.The odd thing is the guys (cept Frenny not a fan of him now) are also not talking to me just some "Hi" "Ok kah?' "So how the paper?" "Boleh bha" I try talking to them but they seem to be avoiding me and not really listening.They must be following the leader.But I am not gonna let it bring me down like it always has.Like a chick flick I watched on Astro but I dunno the title they said "I rather be a friendless loser then have friends that hate me".So I will let it go.I know they don't hate me for me just my attitude but we are only human , consider being sensitive my flaw that I am desperately trying to fix.That means I have nothing to do on the 8th of December.Maybe.Just maybe.I go to some party that includes tons of beer and liquor and I know where that is.Here's a song suitable for our situation.Listen.



Lyrics:

What happened to you and me?
One moment changed everything
It's done and there's no way to take it back
Mistake gave me the pain I never had
There is no way to justify it so
Now i breathe in and let it go

This is the end of everything
Goodbye my only
I hang my head and i give in
Goodbye my only friend

Part of me I'll never see
Come visit me in my dreams
I feel my actions are destroying me
Deep down below the shallow life I lead
The pain is mine to keep and call my own
I'll carry it until i'm gone

This is the end of everything
Goodbye my only
I hang my head and i give in
Goodbye my only friend

I cant forgive myself that i let go
My life is worth no more than yours i know

This is the end of everything
Goodbye my only
I hang my head and i give in
Goodbye my only friend

No comments:

Post a Comment