Intro

Hello readers , Enjoy reading and follow and stuff.Oh yea , don't forget to comment or something to let me know your here , heck C-box me if you must.It might be boring but hell its my life not yours.Project Playlist became a bitch so no more song to listen to but still , Enjoy.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Doi

Boring lah today nothing to do at all.Shit owh never exersice after a long time and all.I am seriously getting fatter and fatter.Like this guy.











Or if I spend on the computer too long (which I don't really do no more) I would end up like this.










I wanna get thin sized , well not so this till I end up like this.










Its really sad to see people like this owh.I wanna promise that once I become a chef I wanna cook for people that are starving.Those fat people must give some of their fats to the poor people :'(.

From the looks of it I know someone be pissed from the last post cause he became angry and started saying stuff on some online thingy (Back in your face man , look whos talking).Or maybe it was something else if it was then this goes to other assholes out there.Either way, lemme clarify this that things that I post here are from whatever the fuck I want.I am trying to express my freedom here.Not to act like a tough guy.Cause for a fact I am not really one.BUT you mess with me in my face and we will see whos the tough guy.I am not trying to hide behind my computer.But this is my shit and you can't do shit.So if you hate me for it then you can go straight to hell.You wanna tell on me for what I said here then go ahead.I am not chained down to anyone.

Other than that it has been really boring.My mum got really ill.So I feel helpless not being able to help her.

That is all.

P/S I am making a new muzzle flash soon.I will post it in youtube.com soon also.This time it will be perfect.

3 comments:

  1. that second picture is sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. nce one..inspired...tats wat i can say....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg thats exactly what i want to do in life, become a chef and cook for the poor.

    ReplyDelete